Rural Housing

Financial assistance is available to any state govt. agency such as housing board, rural housing board, district boards, panchayat, taluka development board etc. which is nominated by the state govt. for undertaking such schemes with Hudco's financial assistance.

The following types of schemes are being financed by HUDCO in rural areas:-

  1. EWS rural housing schemes for the landless.
  2. EWS rural housing schemes for the land owning category Village abadi scheme including repairs.