Mission Five Ones
HUDCO has set the following ambitious targets for itself
- One Million Houses per annum
- One Lac Crore Cumulative Releases
- One Thousand Crore Profit After Tax
- One Hundred Urban Local Bodies to be assisted per annum
- One Percent Reduction in Gross NPA per annum
Rent to Own
Rent to Own Scheme - an innovative scheme for the Govt. employees, such as constables,
bus drivers/conductors. The scheme would enable the employees to own a house over
time, through the support of their organizations.
HUDCO Nav Nagar Yojana (HuNNY)
An integrated solution (from planning to financing) for new township/layout development.
Micro Finance for Housing
To ensure financial inclusion of poor and self-employed women in slums and informal settlements through the formal lending mechanism.
HUDCO to join hands with SEWA through equity investmentof Rs. 1 crore (10%) in the proposed new Housing Finance Company.
- 27 proposals sanctioned with Rs. 16.84 crore grant,Rs. 9.98 crore released
- Construction of Night Shelters, Construction of Community
Pay and Use Toilets, installation of Pre Fabricated Zero Discharge Toilet Systems
(ZDTS) (during Kumbh Mela at Allahabad through IIT Kanpur) and construction of Skill
- MoUs signed for CSR association with:
- National Commission for Women (NCW) to assist women in distress;
- National Culture Fund (NCF) for conservation of heritage sites/buildings;
- Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) for creation of skills required in the building construction industry.